Thursday, January 10, 2008

the waiting game

Still waiting, waiting, waiting for my yarn from WEBS so I can get started on the Mrs. Darcy Cardigan. I feel a little guilty, too, because I've secretly been fantasizing about the Wheat-Ear Cable Yoke sweater from Interweave Summer 2007. I am in love with this sweater. I love it more than Mrs. Darcy, but I desperately need a cardigan for the office, which is why Mrs. Darcy comes first. Right now I'm thinking I might do it in KnitPicks Andean Silk, but I'm open to suggestions!

In the meantime, I've cast on for this Garter Ridge Helmet:

but I haven't made much progress so far.
Thanks for everyone for the supportive comments about my 101 in 1,001 list. I think I might have to organize a War and Peace read along . . . once I actually get a copy of the book.

No comments :