Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesdays with, er, no one

IMG_4077

Dory's too tuckered out to answer any questions today--our condo is finally on the market, which means strangers are tramping in and scaring the bejeezus out of her on a regular basis, so extra napping is required to recover.



(Actually, I'm stuck in a meeting all week and don't have the brain power to come up with any clever kitty advice today.)


So instead, here are some random photos from my life:

This distracted us from work for a few minutes this morning:

Untitled

This was pretty awesome to see yesterday:

Untitled

Plugging away at Terry's Pullover for my dad:

Untitled

Here's how we spend Easter in my family: blowing each other up

Untitled

Popcorn with Old Bay--a winning combination:

Untitled

And a new design in the works:

Untitled

1 comment :

Nicky said...

Sending you "sell, sell, sell" mojo for your condo.

I can see why Dory is tuckered out ... you guys have been busy!!!!