Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Sampler: 'Round the Virtual Neighborhood

Before I share my list of random stuff from the Internet for the week, I just wanted to say thank you again to the many generous donors who contributed to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America! Tonight is the walk and your donations helped Team Mary Kate raise over $1000!

While my fundraising raffle is over, if you're still interested in donating, you can do so right here.


And now, Random Stuff from the Internet!

 Apparently you can "bake" bread in the slow cooker!

I can't get over how darling this baby Christmas knit is!

I love growing basil, and these tips are quite useful.

Big Bang + Harry Potter!

I LOVE crab rangoon, and this looks a bit healthier.

This sewing kit in a jar could easily be adapted for knitters. I especially love the pincushion on top.

I hope you're all out enjoying World Wide Knit in Public Day / Weekend/ Week!

No comments :