Friday, August 31, 2012

On swatching . . . and more swatching

I've got 2 designs due in September, so as I squeeze in work on them here and there, I haven't had time to do anything more than swatch for other projects.

But swatch I have!

Here's the swatch for my autumn-y Adhara shawl:

IMG_5518

I'm loving this color combo.


Here's a rather boring swatch for my Clockwork scarf for CP:

IMG_5522

I'll also be using an dark brown in this project.


I've swatched for Ysolda's Marin, using a wool/silk/cashmere blend from Tanis Fiber Arts that's ridiculously soft:

IMG_5520

And here's the swatch for my Rocky Coast Cardigan, using some Knit Picks swish tonal:

IMG_5523

Can't wait to get started on this one!


As you can see, my fall plans mostly revolve around neckwear, though I'm sure I'll be tempted into some additional projects.

Socks are always a threat.


I'm also happy to tell you that two things are happening tomorrow, September 1: I'm putting my Cielito design up on Ravelry--previously it was available only through Knit Picks--and I'm releasing the first issue of the MediaPeruana Designs newsletter, which will contain an exclusive coupon! So if you haven't signed up already, do it now!

Sign up for the free MediaPeruana Designs newsletter!

1 comment :

Minding My Own Stitches said...

That Adhara shawl is lovely, and Marin is very tempting too. Stop trying to distract me from my Christmas knitting!