Friday, November 9, 2012

On Checking In

These are the days where I remind myself that I really need to make better use of my time and Blogger's scheduling feature.

Long, long week. Election excitement, one very late night at work (~10pm), and repeated computer/network woes here at the office. Finally, I have a few minutes to type.

Sadly, I don't have much to say. I did finish wee Peruanito's coming home sweater, but haven't taken photos yet.

For the first time, I'm working with a real, live tech editor on a new design--seems like my pattern was fairly clear, but I have to do a smidge more math before it's ready to go, which we all know is not my strong suit. I'll be tackling that this weekend.

And I'm working on  2 other designs I hope to get out before the end of the year. The most I can offer you there is this sneak peek:

IMG_5680

And in preparation for Christmas knitting, which I'm terribly behind on, I recently purchased this pile of yarny goodness from the Verdant Gryphon:

Untitled

Yum.

In non-knitting news, I am officially in the third trimester!

I've also learned that CP has never changed a diaper in his entire life. Worrisome.

1 comment :

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Sounds like you can train him exactly how you want :)

Much too much lovely yarn in that pile for me to even contemplate!