Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Sneak Peek

I don't want you to panic, but Christmas is exactly ONE MONTH from today! 

For me, this is good news. I love the holiday season, and couldn't be more excited for all the festivities. 

(Though I will acknowledge that I am less than 100% prepared, knitting-wise, for the holiday.)

And to kick off the most Christmas-y of months, I have a little treat prepared: I'll be releasing a new pattern on December 1!

Here's a little sneak peek:

IMG_5706 

Here's what I can tell you about it:

You'll need 3 shades of fingering weight yarn to complete it--I used Knit Picks Palette for the sample.

There's some colorwork. 

There's plenty of stockinette.

You could absolutely knit it before Christmas, and it would make a lovely gift.

And, I'll be doing a giveaway!

Be sure to check back on December 1 for the pattern release, and the holiday booty--you could win a copy of the pattern AND the yarn to complete it!

1 comment :

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Too late. I've panicked already and already had my husband talk me down. Now it's whatever gets done will do.

The sneak peak looks cute :)