Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesdays with Dory

I am given to understand that Kristen tweeted something yesterday about me eating a spider, and claimed that I was "officially useful."

I take offense to this.

I am always useful.

Look, here I am helping CP and Kristen put together nursery furniture:

 Untitled

And here, I'm monitoring the yard for rabbits and other miscreants:

Untitled

And this one is very important: I'm keeping the comforter on the bed!

Untitled

So as you can see, I am a Very Useful Kitteh. And I thought this issue was important enough to merit this whole blog post.



In other news, Kristen is preparing a pattern for release very soon, and she's going to do a giveaway in conjunction with it! To be among the first to know what's going down, be sure to sign up for the MediaPeruana Designs newsletter.

   
   
   


No comments :