Monday, July 29, 2013

NEWS: A MediaPeruana Designs Ravelry Group!

My creation


I spent a little time yesterday (finally) setting up a Ravelry group for MediaPeruana Designs and the Learner's Per-knit blog!

I hope you'll join us on Ravelry to chat about knitting, yarn, whatever floats your boat. I love my blog, but it's not very interactive, so I'm looking forward to the chance to actually chat with readers.

And I have a few fun ideas planned for our new digs, including an August KAL of sorts!

Check the new group out here.

(If you responded to the readers' survey earlier this year and indicated that you'd be interested in a Rav group, you've already received an invite.)


In other news, I gave away over 500 patterns yesterday! Cielito even made it, however briefly, into the Ravelry top 20! Thanks to everyone for celebrating Peru's independence with me! ;)

No comments :