Wednesday, June 4, 2014

CCFA Fundraiser: Final Tally and Prizes!



Thank you to everyone who participated--we raised over $250 for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America!

First thing's first: every donor will receive a copy of a new stranded sock pattern from MediaPeruana Designs. This pattern will be sent to you on or about July 1 (because apparently having TWO socks to photograph is standard practice--who knew?), and will remain exclusive to donors until September 15. I hope you'll like it!

Next, prizes!

All prizes were awarded randomly, with names drawn out of a hat. Or, ok, a bread basket. Whatever. I'm quite tech saavy, you know.

These 5 awesome donors will be receiving a pattern download from The Yarniad:

Beth S
Shari H
Jennifer P
Ellen B
Joanna B

The beautiful Wandering Wool, Alina Shea Creations, Madelinetosh and Verdant Gryphon yarns for this fundraiser will be going to:

Pauline B
Betty C
Cynthia F
Nicolette B
Diane P

The braid of BFL spinning fiber goes to Stephanie D!

And the three pattern books go to:

Catherine C
Jaime H
Eva B

And that's all of them! If you see your name here, please send me a quick email (mediaperuana at gmail.com) or Ravelry pm with your mailing address so I can get your prize out. If you've won a pattern download, I'll let you know how to redeem that too. And if I don't hear from you, I'll do my best to track you down!

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this fundraiser, I greatly appreciate your support, and I'm sure the CCFA does as well!

No comments :